Today we are happy to announce three improvements to the Conversations Hub we have rolled out over the last couple of days.
Chats in progress in the Agents list
When viewing the Agents list you now see the number of ongoing chats per agent. This new option will help to gauge how busy other agents are at that moment without having to open the app dashboard or starting a 1 to 1 chat with that agent.
Chats in progress in the Transfer menu
Related to this, we have also implemented the number of chats in progress in the transfer menu. This will help the transferring agents to see if particular agents are more busy on chats than others before sending the chat.
Repeat sounds and notifications until answered: fix and improvement
Another update relates to the option to repeat notifications setting in Hub.
We have fixed an issue with this setting and at the same time applied some improvements to the behavior:
- The option can now be configured with different time settings. Agents can choose if they want to be reminded of a new unresponded chat every 15, 30, 45 or 60 seconds.
- This setting now automatically applies for new or returning contacts and displays sound as well as desktop notifications.
As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or feedback!
Here is an update on what the dev team has been working on the last few weeks. We are currently beta-testing some new features and bigger improvements for the Hub, which we hope to release in the coming week, so stay tuned for that.
- Chat Broadcast update: We have updated the option to broadcast a new chat to all available agents. The system is now broadcasting the chat to up to five automatically selected agents. We applied this change to improve the efficiency of larger teams. Fewer agents will get disrupted and will try to reply at the same time, but there is still a sufficient number of agents notified for a fast response time.
- Widget Transfer update: If an agent transfers a chat to a different widget, the chat will now be unassigned immediately and free up a chat slot for the transferring agent. Please note that this change does not apply when transferring to a specific agent in the current or a different widget. Here, the chat will still be assigned to both agents until the first agent reclaims or the second agent accepts it.
- Logs CSV Export: When requesting CSV logs, the system will now send an email with a link to the CSV file to the email of the person logged in. We applied this change to allow larger file exports which previously would have to be broken down into multiple downloads.
If there are any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or start a chat with us!
- Shortcuts improvements
- Fixed issues where shortcuts were carried over when toggling between chats with the keyboard shortcuts
- Fixed the text input field not expanding when adding longer text shortcuts.
- Fixed an issue where using the up/down arrows in the text input was appending shortcuts when a keyword was found.
- Fixed an issue where chat messages entered in one chat could be carried over to a different ongoing chat.
- Fixed an issue with Hub not displaying correctly when logging in with Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed an issue with the dark theme not displaying correctly on Edge.
- Fixed an issue with special characters displaying incorrectly in Hub after a reload.
- Fixed a number of issues resulting in a ‘Something Unexpected’ warning. There can still be some edge-cases where this error appears, please let us know if you still see this!
- Labels: Resolved an issue with custom data mapping where multiple selected options were only sending over the 1st value to the integration
- Integration API: The API now has a SnapEngage specific user-agent header
- We have fixed some issues with ‘Not Responded’ chat counts in the Overview report. While we did not go live yet with the changes until the issue is completely resolved, you can already see the updated Overview report numbers by adding ?v2 to the URL. Please note that the drilldown report to view individual cases does not yet reflect these updates, we are currently updating this function as well.
- The widget selection is now retained when switching between different reports.