• Additional SAP Integration Enhancements: Added the ability to associate a chat conversation to a new or existing contact in SAP using the phone number. Previously, this association was only possible when using the contact’s email address. Now, in cases when the contact’s email address is unknown but the contact’s phone number is known, if the widget is integrated with an SAP account then the system will search for a contact in the linked SAP account that matches the given phone number and associate the chat transcript with the contact. If the contact does not exist in SAP, then the system will create a new contact and associate the chat transcript to the new contact. Read more technical documentation here.
• Additional SAP Integration Enhancements: Added the ability to use the /relatedTicket=#### command (in which the ‘####’ equals the SAP ticket number) to attach a chat transcript to an existing ticket in SAP. After the chat ends, the chat will be appended to the related ticket in SAP as a new note. Read more technical documentation here.
• Updated Messaging and Live Chat product logos to use the most up-to-date TeamSupport logo and branding. SnapEngage previously joined forces with TeamSupport in May 2021 and was subsequently re-named to TeamSupport Messaging and Live Chat in Spring 2022.
• Released minor UI changes (i.e. updated certain Messaging Hub colors and fonts) based on UX research, customer feedback, and an ongoing effort to begin unifying styling across the TeamSupport product suite. We welcome your feedback about our recent UI changes.
• Addressed a bug which caused system message text to be displayed to the agent at the incorrect time.
• Addressed a bug which sometimes caused the Sneak Peek feature to not work for certain accounts.
• Addressed a bug which caused an inability for certain customers to deactivate the Hours of Operation setting.
• Addressed a bug which caused Guide Bots configured in the Reserve Tier to automatically send out new proactive chat invitations even after the widget’s capacity threshold on the primary Priority Tier(s) had been reached.