This is a website owned by SnapEngage, LLC.
If you have any comments or questions you may address them to our customer service department at email@example.com, by telephone at +1 (303) 647-9222 or via mail addressed to SnapEngage Customer Service, SnapEngage, LLC, at 1722 14th St., Suite 220, Boulder, CO 80302.
- Information Collected.
- We also store encrypted 3rd party system credentials or API token so that you can either receive offline requests and chat transcripts by email or directly in your preferred Help Desk, CRM or Bug Tracker.
- Aggregate usage data. SnapEngage may collect data on all users, including data about their usage of the site and its various features, but it is anonymous except as described below under the IP Addresses section. We use this information to improve and enhance the Website.
- Display Name (Alias). Your display name (not your email address) is displayed to widget users for real time chat or the purpose of notifying them of their support request.
- Storage and Disclosure of Your Activity. By using the Website, you understand that your support requests and other activity are saved on our servers as a matter of operation. To the extent that your activity includes personally identifiable information, such information may be saved on our server(s) and may be disclosed to other users of the Website as determined by access permissions. We use Local Storage Objects, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. SnapEngage may disclose logs in legal proceedings in the same manner as other personally identifiable information as described in Section 4.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you. However, in cases of suspected abuse or service problems, SnapEngage may use an IP address in conjunction with other personally identifiable information to enforce our Terms of Service and/or to protect or troubleshoot the Website, its users or others who may be affected.
- Security. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Please contact us if you have any questions about security on our Web site.
- Sharing of Information. SnapEngage will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may share personally identifiable information with third parties in the following cases:
- to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as our payment processor. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- in cases of abusive behavior or suspected violations of the Terms Of Service of either the Website, we may share personal information, including IP address, with that service in order to investigate the violation and to take appropriate action;
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to prevent fraud or imminent harm, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or in response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; and/or
- in the event that SnapEngage is acquired by or merged with another company, SnapEngage will transfer information about you to that other company.
- in cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU or Swiss individuals received pursuant to the EU-US Privacy Shield, SnapEngage is potentially liable.
- Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. To delete personal information from a previous chat, you must go to the website which it originated from and request for your information to be deleted from that site. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us.
SnapEngage is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
or via mail addressed to:
ATTN: Customer Service Department
1722 14th Street, Suite 220
Boulder, CO 80302
SnapEngage has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU PRIVACY SHIELD, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed, please visit http://www.bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers for more information and to file a complaint.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel for EU and Swiss individuals.
Updated as of: May 23, 2017