• Released additional improvements and fixes for recent minor UI changes (i.e. updated certain Messaging Hub colors and fonts) based on UX research, customer feedback, and an ongoing effort to begin unifying styling across the TeamSupport product suite.
• Upcoming New Channels: Continued to make progress on upcoming WhatsApp Business and Google Business Messages channels integration functionality (will be released in early 2023). Please contact us if you’d like to learn more.
• Addressed a bug which caused agent availability to sometimes display incorrectly in the Agent Availability Report and within the CSV file export of the report.
• Addressed a bug where certain clients experienced an issue with the Recent chats tab. This bug caused recent chats to disappear from the Hub’s Recent chats section instead of persisting for future reference.
• Addressed a bug which caused some clients to experience duplicate messages inside the Hub and duplicate messages inside the visitor chat box.
• Addressed a bug where the transfer message did not always appear on the transferred agent’s Hub.
• Addressed a Hub bug where the ‘Send’ and ‘Actions’ buttons were hidden when clicking the ‘Team Chat’ icon in the upper-right corner of the Hub.
• Addressed a Supervisor bug where the location map (inside Hub) incorrectly zoomed to the wrong map location.