here is some of what our dev team has been working on in the last weeks:
- We have added the Hub tab (including the Labels feature) to the Permissions settings, so this page can now be excluded/included with custom permission roles.
- We improved the UI for adding new administrators in the Permissions tab.
- We made several backend improvements for the Hub to improve the performance, speed and reliability.
- We added a setting to restrict file upload for individually restricting the file upload for visitors and agents. Restricting file upload for agents will be the default for HIPAA accounts
- Fixed an issue with the Hubspot integration where cases were temporarily not sent through to Hubspot.
- Fixed an issue with the Zendesk integration where the agent mapping option in the Chat Agents configuration was not visible for newly connected widgets.
- Fixed an issue with the Proactive Chat where the ‘re-engagement delay’ timer was not working as expected.
- Fixed an issue with the StartLink() API call which caused the button to be displayed on top of the chat box.
- Fixed an issue on the visitor chat box with the auto-responder: When the visitor clicks the auto-responder link after the agent sent a reply it will now no longer close the chat.
- Fixed an issue with the chat transfer, where the chat was not disappearing for unassigned agents.
- Fixed an issue where an agent was redirected from an ongoing chat to the home screen and loosing what they typed in the chat input field, if a second broadcasted chat was picked up by another agent.
- Fixed an issue where the sneak peek disappeared if the visitor stopped typing.