here is what our dev team has been working on these last few days:
We have added a new setting to enable or disable an IP throttle to limit visitors abusing or spamming the chat. This option is enabled by default but can be disabled in case you are testing, or have a use case where a high number of chats from the same IP address is expected.
We have been busy fixing the issues that have been submitted to us with through the feedback form, thank you for continuing to report bugs and helping us improving the tool!
- We have improved the look & feel of the column dividers and made the resize option more visible.
- Fixed different issues causing a white screen on transferring the chat or on entering the backslash key.
- Fixed an issue where the chat could be transferred if the receiving agent was not configured on the transferring widget.
- Fixed an issue where clicking knowledge base results reloaded hub.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on the admin dashboard icon redirected you to the home screen.
- Fixed an issue with the survey from the visitor not displaying straight away after the chat ended.
- Fixed an issue with the browser tab favicon notification continuing to blink.
- Fixed an issue where the team chat tab sometimes was not visible in the minimal width setting of the left column.
- We have fixed an issue where transferring a chat into the queue of a maxed out widget resulted in duplicate cases and the transfer to fail.
- Fixed an issue in the Analytics Overview Report, where some responded chats were counted as not responded. This was an issue with chats when the visitor started the chat without a message, never said anything and only the agent responded.