Here is an update of what the dev team has been up to in the last weeks:
- We now now a new developer documentation portal available at https://developer.snapengage.com/ with a more modern and usable UI:
- Google SSO: Clients on the Premier and higher plans can now make use of our new Google SSO setting to restrict sign in exclusively to Google accounts. This setting can be found under My Account > Security > Access Rules.
- Visitor Chat Box:
- We are now validating the input of the email address field, even if it is not set to be required.
- Added support for custom logo images when using the Great Chinese Firewall setup.
- Send Button: We fixed the mobile experience so that a user on an iPhone does not have to tap the Send button twice.
- Info Capture Bot: Fixed an issue where the bot was not automatically placed into a higher in the chat agents settings.
- Proactive Chat: Fixed an issue where minimizing the proactive chat box was clearing out the proactive chat invite message. Now the proactive chat invite message and assigned agent will remain available for the default two minutes, even when minimized.
- Fixed an issue where there were notifications missing for new proactive chat messages.
- FireFox 59: Fixed an issue where text of unsent message in input box of closed chat moves to open chat.