we have been getting a lot of great feedback on the new Hub Beta, some of the issues reported by you we were already able to fix. More UI updates are currently in the works – keep checking back to see the latest changes, we’re moving fast 😉
- Shortcuts Updates:
- Fixed an issue where multi line Shortcut messages were cut off.
- On enter a shortcut is now added to the input box instead of sent to the client directly.
- The search in the Shortcuts modal also includes the message text instead of just the command.
- Improved updating Hub when reconnecting after the computer goes to sleep.
- Improved the display of ‘Sneak Peek’ messages not yet sent by the visitor, to make it more obvious to the agent that the message is not yet submitted.
- The Hub browser tab title will now continue to blink when you have an unanswered message, additionally to the red notification dot on the favicon.
- Fixed an issue where the sound notifications were not working when the Hub tab was in the background.
- Fixed several CSS issues with Internet Explorer 11 and Edge browsers. (We still recommend to use Chrome, Safari or Firefox for the best experience at this time.)
- We have improved the ADA compliance of our chat box by adding title tag to iframe element and allowing to close the chat box with the Esc key.
- The auto-responder messages of the Facebook, SMS and WeChat channels are now included in the chat transcripts.
- We have removed the visitor email address from the Analytics drilldown section and have replaced this with the City. This change was necessary to be compliant to data privacy regulations.
- We resolved further edge cases where a chat was labeled as an offline case in the Analytics.
- Fixed an issue where the file upload from the visitor side broke when the visitor selected a different file.
- Fixed an issue where the password originality in Security Settings not allowing a specific selection.