Over the past week we’ve made the following changes.
- We rolled out our Routing by Tag feature that helps direct chats to the most appropriate agents based on skill set, language, specialty, product, team, support level, etc.
- The Chat Portal went through a bit of refresh over this week. We relocated some of the menu items to make them easier to access and also removed a lot of rounded elements.
- Added the “Sorry, [alias] is busy right now. Please wait while we find someone else.” message to the list of configurable messages within the ‘Style’ tab.
- Extended our Chat Availability Restriction by Country to support specific states of the country as well (can still be used as a white list or a black list).
- Improved the logic around user statuses to continue supporting our SnapEngage Mobile App Beta.
- Fixed Upgrade button to direct to your account billing page.
- Removed the incorrect statement “Chat is still in progress” on the viewcase report of offline visitor messages.
- Removed automatically appending a trailing space after executing a shortcut command in the Chat Portal.