Happy November! Here are the latest fixes…
- Fixed an issue where iOS users of our mobile app weren’t receiving push notifications.
- Fixed an issue where the saving of agent survey data could in extremely rare cases also affect other data collected during the chat.
- Fixed a bug with Enterprise accounts where users were not able to add a new widget without being sent to the upgrade page. You are now able to create up to 100 widgets with your account level, happy widget-creating!
- Improved the communication fallback mechanism in the Chat Portal when there are network local connectivity issues.
- Fixed an issue where sound notifications were not playing in Chrome when the Chat Portal tab was in the background or not selected.
- Released the SOLO plan