September 18th 2014 Release Notes: Bug fixes

Hello Everyone –

We’re continuing to remove minor bugs that we’ve found.

Changes today include:

  • Fixed an edge case where the phone number input didn’t get “internationalized”, meaning that the drop-down containing the countries, their flags and their prefixes wasn’t visible.
  • JS API: When using the Javascript event API for start chat event, we no longer report a reactive (manual) chat as a proactive chat.
  • The Call-Me logs could in some cases show up with multiple + signs, we also started to show the duration in minutes rather than in seconds.
  • Fixed an issue where some characters showed up as HTML escaped characters in your integrations.