here is an update on what the development team has been working on since the last release note blog post:
- We have added an option to look up a Salesforce Contact, Account or Lead by an external ID – for example coming through the Facebook channel without an email address. You can find more information about this in the help article here.
- Analytics Capacity Report: We now support displaying the agent capacity across multiple widgets.
- Japan is now available as an available country for the Call-Me feature.
- Fixed an issue where the ban button did not work to ban visitors on the Design Studio.
- Fixed the mobile view of the button on IOS resizing unexpectedly in landscape mode.
- Fixed an issue where the audit logs could not be downloaded because of a disappearing download button.
- Fixed an issue where Permissions admin users could not log in using SAML.
- Fixed an issue where some widgets and agents appeared multiple times in the transfer menu