Greetings fellow chatters!
For today we have the following:
The big changes here are a few naming changes:
- We hope that solidifying our lexicon of terms will reduce confusion and make our product more intuitive to new users.
- The Web Client will now be known as the Chat Portal.
- The Admin Panel / Configurator will now be known as the Admin Dashboard.
- And Agents will now be known as Chat Agents.
- We’ve had some confusion around how to use Shortcuts. So we’ve added a bit of extra instruction to the Shortcuts tab to address the issue.
- We also fixed an issue where we’d sometimes incorrectly indicate a chat could be transferred directly to an agent across widgets
- You can now customize the “Just a moment…” message from the “Configure Messages” tab of the Admin Dashboard.