August 5, 2014
We have a few updates for today:
- Fixed an issue for validating connection between Hubspot and SnapEngage in the Integration settings.
- Salesforce – for customers using Sales workflow (creating Leads) and Person accounts, the company field is not mandatory in Lead creation. In case you don’t want the company field to be added to the Lead, you can create the following custom mapping:
- The agent survey report now displays the type of survey that is currently selected in the Options tab.
- Fixed an HTML issue when offline cases were sent to ZenDesk
- Agent status data will no longer be available for legacy stats, this data is available in the new Analytics