For today we have the following:
- We fixed a permissions issue that was preventing users from being able to download the chat logs even if they had permission to do so.
- We’ve made a change to the Chat Portal so that when the agent clicks on a desktop notification the corresponding chat is scrolled into view among the active chats.
- Also in the Chat Portal, we’ve updated the chat transfer dialog to display the list of widgets alphabetically and pre-select the current widget agent list.
- International calls BETA availability update – We’ve been working on improving our “Call-Me” experience and are now at a point where we would like to start beta-testing these improvements with interested customers. Currently we have included the Call-Me feature free of charge and we will continue to offer a set of monthly minutes with each SnapEngage subscription. However, in order to support the higher phone costs of non-US countries we have added a credit system where you will be able to buy additional minutes. We are still working on the details, but while we are in the Beta period of this feature, there will be no additional cost to you for using this new feature. Currently these countries are opened up for landline and mobile phone usage:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Australia/Cocos/Christmas Island
If your organization would like to activate the beta on your widget please come chat with us or send an email to [email protected] and let us know.