Happy Tuesday everyone,
Over the past few days we’ve made the following changes:
- Added the ability to select an existing agent when configuring a new widget
- Added the ability to accept multiple domains in the Admin Dashboard
- Improved the way we handle invalid data when importing shortcuts.
- Improved @mentions in the Chat Portal Team Chat so that conflicts don’t arise when there are agents whose name starts with another agents name, i.e. @Christian and @Chris
- Expanded the SnapEngage#sendTextToChat function so that people can send text to the agent only OR send text to the visitor.
- Fixed an issue with the agent survey results from not always appearing when there were a large number of records.
- Fixed an issue with html encoded characters showing up in the Admin Dashboard monitoring page.