We’ve been a bit remiss in updating our release notes over the last couple of weeks. We promise to do better. Here’s a list of what we’ve been up to:
* Fixed a large number of small analytics bugs, and added several features and improvements.
* Our join.me \share command has been updated to perform a proper redirect to the join.me viewer
* We now support the sending of AutoLead information as attachments
* We’ve improved the positioning logic of our visitor chat widget when the browser window is resized
* The Intelligent Pre-Chat has been revised to prevent the occasional flashing of the pre-chat form
* Our Knowledgebase integrations have been improved to speed up the processing of search results across large numbers of articles
* Fixed an issue where omitting optional parameters in Visitor chat API would result in an error response.