while we don’t have many updates for you here today, watch this space for announcements on new exciting new things we are working on under the hood right now! 🙂
- Resolved an issue where the agent tags were not showing up in the analytics filter.
- Resolved an issue where the images in the chat transcript did not render correctly after reloading the chat portal.
- We improved the SMS offline response page to show agent responses in the transcript
we did not have a release note post last week, to make up for it we have many nice updates for you this week:
- We have made an update to make the chat box pop-up mode work with the new Design Studio code, you can view the updated documentation here.
- The offline SMS reply page is now accessible to chat agents and not just admins.
- The Fogbugz integration has been updated to allow the connection with custom domains and on premise installations of Fogbugz.
- Resolved an issue with the Salesforce integration where CampaignMember attributes were not updated in Contacts
- Resolved an issue where visitor chats from the ‘intelligent pre-chat’ created duplicate offline cases because of double-clicking the start chat button.