Greetings everyone –
As the old saying goes, “A picture can be worth a thousand words” and with that in mind we’ve expanded the ability to share and display images within the web client in the following ways:
- Our screen capture and thumbnail services now include Evernote/Skitch. And, for those of you with a geeker slant, pasting a link to an xkcd.com comic will cause the strip to be shown directly in the chat.
- Direct links to images now result in thumbnails of the image being showing within a chat.
- Images are now shown to the agent in both Team Chat and visitor chats.
Happy Friday everyone,
We fixed an issue for Proactive chat v2 where drag and drop editing of the rules did not correctly save the order.
Happy Thursday Everyone,
We’re excited to be rolling out a new feature in our web client today, Agent Stats! As you can see in the image below we’re now giving agents insights into their average chat response and duration times, as well as the number of chats they’ve handled over the previous seven days. In addition, the arrows to the far right indicate whether their numbers have gone up or down from the preceding week.
We’ve added a SnapEngage News section to the web client as well. The news section contains the latest posts from our blog which will help keep you updated on all things SnapEngage.
We have some more exciting things coming down the line for the web client, so be sure to watch this space. Or better yet, keep an eye on the web client.
We’re rolling out the first iteration of a brand new feature today! You asked for greater customizations of visitor-facing messages, and we listened.
New Feature Release: Configure Messages!
- When you log in today, you should see a new tab in your “Settings” page entitled “Configure Messages.”
- This tab allows you to customize a variety of messages which were previously not customizable. Just type in your new version and hit “Save!” If you want to go back to the default message, it’s as easy as clicking the Undo button.
- Please note that this is the only the first iteration of this new feature, and some messages are not yet configurable. But we are working hard to make that happen! So keep an eye out for new customizable messages coming soon!
- For users with custom forms: If you have previously requested a change to any of your Pre-Chat form labels or button text (example: “Your email:” or “Chat with us”), these messages are currently hard-coded on your form. If you would like to have control over these messages from the “Configure Messages” panel, please let us know, and we’ll implement the fix for you!
Happy Monday everyone, We hope you had a great weekend. Few changes for today:
- We fixed an issue where Firefox 27 would show a missing/broken widget status icon on the Logs, Stats and Chat pages in the Configurator.
- Salesforce integration – new option to remove System Messages when sending chat transcript to Salesforce.
- Salesforce integration settings – Comment visibility, Select campaign and Select Record type moved to advanced section.
The folks here at SnapEngage have teamed up with a few friends over in Seattle and together we’ve cooked up a little something that is sure to cheer you up during these dark, frosty days (No, it’s not a box of chocolates. You’ll have to wait until the 14th for that).
We are excited to unveil our new integration with Bizible Marketing Analytics!
For those of you Salesforce users out there, read on. This new integration allows savvy marketers to combine the power of SnapEngage live chat with the marketing insights of Bizible, all within your Salesforce leads. Continue reading “New Bizible Integration for ROI Tracking and Marketing Analytics”
Today we have a new and very useful update to our Email Integration.
You can now send chat transcripts to one email address and offline messages to another.
Have a lovely chatting day!
Greetings everyone – Two updates for today:
- Desk.com integration – fixed a bug mapping Case object for Status field with values resolved/pending/closed. The status of the Case will be changed not to mapped value.
Happy Monday Everyone – one improvement for today:
- We’ve updated the sound libraries the the web client uses to maximize to improve compatibility across the widest range of browsers.